Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Thursday, October 19, 2006

America's Stupidest Videos

I'm so tired this week. But I've had some big lessons too. But I'll write about those later.

I get this channel where they seem to have America's Funniest Videos on all the time. I watched an episode of it.



I think this show is stupid as fuck. Most of it's not funny. It's stupid. It's been on for years, I would even guess something around 20 years. I remember when it was hosted by Bob Saget. It's the same stupid videos over and over again. Literally. I've seen some of the exact videos that I saw when I was a kid. Someone gets hit in the nards, some baby does some cute thing, and some pet falls off of something.

Most of the videos look like they really hurt too. I don't want to see some guy hit his head really hard when he runs into a pole. I don't want to see some kid who broke his foot by putting it between the springs of a trampoline.

Does anyone agree with me? Let me know.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home