Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I like weekend mornings

I like waking up on the weekends. I wake up on my own. Most weekend mornings I lie in bed and think. The last few weekend mornings, I've fantisized about how great it will be when I come home for Christmas. That's a hint for all of you that you better make it great for me :)

I get up and make breakfast next. I like to eat it in my pajamas. On weekdays I shower first so I eat breakfast in my school clothes.

Today I made pancakes. You know what is really good in pancake batter? Caramilk bars. I had some left-over halloween candy.

I usually spend several hours at school catching up on work and getting ready for the next week. But it sure is nice to not have to wake up at 6 and be at school around 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home