Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pedophile Hilton

I got up this morning ... sick again! Fuck, I hate being sick. The worse part is the sore throat. I usually buy a big bag or sugarless candy to suck on to soothe it. But I can't here. They don't sell sugarless candy. So now I'll be sick and on a sugar high.

I turned on the TV, to the music video channel and Paris Hilton's new video was on.



Just another reason for me to dislike her antics. Here she is dressed like a sexy teacher, seducing a young boy! Great, now Paris is a pedophile. How old does that guy look? I think he can't be older than 14 (yet you hear him talk in the video and his voice had changed). I kept watching the video (insert car accident analogy here) and I got confused. Is she a teacher or a student? You see her singing in the cafeteria and then you see her dressed like teacher with a whip. And then at the end the boy asks her "something" and you see them enter the cafeteria together.

Either way, teacher or student (though she's way too old to pass for a high school student), seducing that boy must be highly illegal. And quite sick. Way to reach new heights Paris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home