Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Wish I Hadn't Met You at All

I'm having one of those day where I'm missing everyone sooo much. It may be that I just want to interact with some of my peers. It'd be nice to go out for lunch with some friends. Chinese would be preferable. Or maybe some casual to fine dinning where I could order a cream cheese stuffed chicken breast with a double-baked potato and some roasted veggies.

In fact, I'm missing everyone so much I almost wish I hadn't met you guys at all ... because I wouldn't know what I'm missing and I wouldn't hurt so much. So this is to all of you, my friends. Pam, Emily, Lisa, Sachiko, Robin, Matt, Keya, and Brilliant. The worst part is that it is so fucking beautiful here that I want to share it with all of you. Here's a picture so you can imagine being here.



I guess if I hadn't met you guys, my life would not be as good as it is. But sometimes ignorance is bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home