Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Saturday, December 23, 2006

FUCK!!!

This being my 100th post, I was hoping it would be something profound. But I'm so distracted because the ferry to get me home is delayed by at least 25 hours. First it was 10 hours, then 20, then 22, now 25. And the weather report says there will be another storm while we are on our way to the final destination. So we may anchor somewhere to wait it out on the way home.

FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

Here's a picture to distract you guys. We get barges going by and they interest me. I don't know why. Maybe because, as a city dweller, I'm use to seeing tertiary industry, not primary. Nothing like seeing some resources that made this country.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home