Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Welcome to the world of wireless internet!

I'm a genius! Ok, I'm not really, but I'm pretty damned smart! Dad sent me a wireless card and I installed it into my computer today ... all by myself!

I love Macs, they make it so easy. I think I've only installed like 3 pieces of hardware into my computer by myself and I'm always so pleased.

Now what I'm wondering is, whose network am I? I just choose one that my card picked up. I thought I was choosing the one the school is on ... because all teachers are allowed to do that from home. But the school one is censored (I'll blog about my opinion on that soon) and right now I currently have access to some of the censored sites.

Hahaha! Whose network am I on. Maybe I'll never find out ... or I will because someone will tell me to get off it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home