Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lesson learned

I finally realized the lesson I was suppose to learn from Femina. It is to listen.
I believe people come into our lives for a reason. Especially ones we choose to interact with. I think we can learn a life lesson from everyone we interact with. I've thought about this with people I met this summer, especially because I know I would only be with them for a short time.

Out of respect for myself, and others I have choosen to erase this post. Thank you Femina, for all that you have done for me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At December 03, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Toccata said…

    Maybe she'll surprise you. But if not life is too short to surround yourself with people that continually stress you out.

    p.s. You have so much that is interesting about yourself that I think you should share. I remember the first blog I read of yours and it was about how you were pmsing. My god it made me laugh! Maybe Femina is jealous of your easy wit and humour. That is such a gift you just don't know.

     
  • At December 03, 2006 7:56 PM, Blogger Small Town Teacher said…

    I hope she surprises me. Or maybe I will surprise myself. I agree that life is too short to keep stressful people that you don't need to. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home