Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jeopardy!


Jeopardy! is a great game. I just noticed that the proper spelling when refering to the gameshow is Jeopardy! You need that exclamation point to clerify what you are talking about.

I love celebrity Jeopardy!. It always makes me feel so smart. I can usually answer 90% of the questions ... or I guess with jeopardy, it's give a question to all the answers.

Sometimes there's a really smart celebrity on too. Last night Michael McKean, who works often with Christopher Guest, was on. He totally kicked ass ... including beating the US secretary of education.

I love when I get final Jeopardy!. I feel like such a smarty. I don't care if they dumb down the questions for the celebrities, I still feel like the smartest person in the world when I get final Jeopardy!.

One of my brother's goals in life is to be a contestant on Jeopardy!. That is why I'd have him on my Family Feud team. I wish him all the luck.

1 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Toccata said…

    This is one of my father's favorite shows and whenever I visit we have to watch it. I suck at the game so in the end watching just makes me feel stupid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home