Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Food Yearnings

I love ice cream. Not too much a secret. But the only ice cream I can buy here is Nestle's Chocolate, vanilla or neopolitan. But dammit, I want some gourmet ice cream. I could really go for some Ben and Jerry's.

Ohhhh, yeah!

Mmmm, half baked. I can almost taste it now. I can feel it melting on my tongue as the morsels of cookie dough separate to give my taste buds pleasure. Oh God, I want some soo bad.

And its not like I can just get someone to ship some to me either. It will melt. This will definitely be something I buy when I go back home at Christmas.

2 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2006 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you poor thing. Neopolitan ice cream, bluck!

    I remember teaching in an isolated community in Sask. and when the delivery truck came everyone would rush down to try and snag some exotic fruit like bananas!

     
  • At November 15, 2006 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yummmm half baked...i haven't had that for months..i might buy some tomorrow and eat the whole contianer in one evening

     

Post a Comment

<< Home