Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a rip off!

So I finally washed my way to my next fortune, with my fortune soap. Here's what I think of this fortune:


Why, may you ask? Here's what it said:
Your lucky numbers are 1 5 8 20 25 42
Use them wisely.

Crap! I could have really used some wisdom here. Well, in all fairness, my favorite number is 5. I can think of meaning with almost each of the remaining numbers. Some good, some bad ...

1 is what I am. I think out of the entire community, I'm the first listing in the phone book.

8 is the number I was with the guy I last slept with. Ouch! Before that I was 1 or 4.

20 was the age I was when I got my absolutely drunkest ever. I paid for that for days.

25 was the day I got home on Christmas Vaction. It was also the age I was when I got into education school.

42 ... hmm. No meaning yet for me. Maybe that number will bring me luck!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home