Big City Girl, Small Town Teacher

All about my adventures teaching in a small community

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Big Get Away Part 3

Warning: this entry could be quite graphic and people, like say my brother, may not like to know that much information about me.

We had discussed ... a lot ... about how physical our relationship would get. And I told him if everything was as comfortable as it was online, we most likely would have a ... ahem ... physical relationship. So we went back to his house. I knew I was going to be sleeping in his bed with him because, heck, I like cuddling. He was ok if nothing besides sleep happened.

Ok, more background. A lives on his own in a condo that his parents own. They pay the mortgage and he pays all the other bills and things. It's a three bedroom condo. Well, it just tuns out that A's parents were coming for a visit two days before I was suppose to arrive (they live in New Zealand). Sucky! This means that A had to relocate to "his" room while he parents got the master suite for their visit. It also meant that A had some serious re-organizing and cleaning to do before we all arrived. It also meant that our romantic week would be infringed on by live-in parents. Grrr!

So I got to briefly meet the parents and then we went to his room for bed. I looked around his room and noticed four things that totally reminded me of Asshole. He had computer parts everywhere (he is a system administrator so I knew he was a computer guy), he had a loud Hawaiian shirt in his closet, he also had a very similar bathrobe to Asshole's and he has a shark tooth necklace ... just like Asshole. I kept getting these bad signs but I chose to ignore them. Anyway, I had to take my contact lenses out so I went to the bathroom. And it was scary. The sink looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. In fact, I ended up cleaning it a day later because it was gross... there was shaving hair everywhere. The toilet was also dirty. It didn't have like poop on the seat or anything but I'm willing to bet it hadn't been cleaned in at least 3 months. I ended up cleaning that too.

So we finally got to our sleeping or other-activity dilemma. We decided on other activities. We tried kissing and we were out of sync. Bad. I also don't think I liked his method of kissing. Yada-yada-yada, we went to sleep. It was alright. I've had better ... none as strong as A, but better.

The next day was kinda blah. We went to the gym where I did a lot of time on the treadmill and he worked out with his buddy. We then went to get me a toothbrush (I always forget something when I go on a trip!) and then we went back to his place to shower. I was trying to keep the romance alive and suggested we shower together.

Usually this is not always great because someone always ends up out of the water and cold. But his shower was well suited for two and I was never cold. The shower would have been pretty good except in was in the scuzzy bathroom form hell!!!! I didn't end up cleaning this because it would have taken way too long. I'm still in denial that I used that shower three times. The mold coming of the sliding door looked like hair. Enough said. The next two times I used it I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see what was around me.

The rest of the day was ok. We sat around watching hockey and a movie. But something was not quite right. It was not what I thought it would be. It was awkward at moments and we didn't seem to have the intimacy that we had online.

The next morning proved my point. A was going to work. He told me before I came down that he was going to take some days off to spend with me. Apparently, this was not the case. I knew something was up. I ended going out with one of my education friends and we went shopping and I got a pedicure. But I was going to confront A about where we stood and about a BIG issue that I haven't mentioned yet ...

To be con't ....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home